I have a couple of proverbs which I like. Among them, my favorite proverb is " Where there is a will, there is a way." Whenever I face difficult things, I try to think the proverb and find the solution. Sometimes, it helps me to overcome my troubles.
5 comments:
Hi Stella,
Your question is interesting and creative!
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away." is my favorite English proverb. When I first saw it, I thought it was so cute and lovely. I decided to eat more apples because they have a lot of nutritional value. ^^
Hi Stella,
My favorite proverb is "Heaven helps those who help themselves."
I really believe that if we do something hard to achieve our goals, we can accomplish it someday.
Hi Stella,
It is a good question. I like the saying 'Practice makes perpect.' because it's easy to memorize and that is true. No one would betray somebody who works so hard. I am not so gifted person, so I have just one strategy 'Practice makes perfect.'
Hi, Stella.
I like your favorite proverb.
It reminds me that I could dream and plan again. As you said, It seems that I could achieve my goals if I work hard. I wish you to work hard and achieve your goals whatever it is.
I like all of your proverbs and mine can be "Beginning is half done."
I think start something is importants, regardless of the results. If we leave the roads, we're going somewhere.
Post a Comment