Monday, 9 June 2008

What do you want to do, if you have a day you can do anything?

This was a subject of my chichken soup club. If you have a day and you can do anything, what do you want to do? In my case, I'd like to live just without being conscious of other people. As if I were in a desert island. Sometimes I feel being with many people and being considerate of others makes me uncomfortable. Without doing anything, without thinking anything, I'd like to be alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stella,
If I were given a day,I could do anything I want to...I'd like to be with my husband without doing anything. Just seeing his face, talking with him and so on. Am I too foolish?

Nicole said...

Hi Stella,
Great question! I can understand exactly what you mean about being alone for a day.
For my day, I think that I would like to spend a day camping. I really enjoy being out in a natural environment and away from the moise of humans. There is a lovely camping spot about 90 minutes away from my parents home where there is a stream and lush green trees that I would go.

Robert said...

Hi, Stella. I also understand nicole. But If I were given such a day, I want to go an uninhabited island. So I'd like to reflect on myself for all my previous life.

Amanda said...

Hi Stella,
I want to go to some beautiful and memorable places in Europe such as Luzern in Switzerland, the Louvre museum in France and Tower bridge in England that I visited three years ago - with someone I love, my future husband or my family or S2 members. ^^