Monday, 2 June 2008

Do you have the teacher who impressed you in your schools?

Hi, as a teacher, I want to be a teacher who can impress my students. But I think I'm not that kine of teacher. Unfortunately, when I think of the teachers in my school days, I have no impressive teacher. Do you have an impressive teacher? Can you tell me what kind of teacher he/or she was?

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Stella,
I think that you are too harsh on yourself. I'm sure that you have impressed many of your students. Sometimes, it's the little kindness or the small gesture that impacts the most.
For me, My 11th grade high school English teacher was a big influence. She was extremely passionate about teaching and about English Literature. She really helped my writing ability a lot.

justin said...

Hi, Stella.
I respect a vice-principal with whom I worked as a teacher.
The reason that I repect him is that he approved my falult instead of repremanding me when I was agonized with it.
I think approving students' faults is stronger than repremanding.

Grace(Jeong A) said...

I think the person who can enjoy his work has one of the best conditions for being happy. I met a teacher who really seemed to enjoy her work. She tried many things to share with her students such as making a class newspaper, a collection of students' writings at the end of the school year. She liked being surrounded with her students, always smiled at her students. Above all, she loved and enjoyed her work as a teacher.

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

Hi, Stella.
You are doing your best in everything and you are very considerate to others. I think you are one of the most impressive teachers to your students. There is a teacher who really enjoys teaching students and knows all the students' nicknames as well as their names and also likes to have conversations with students any time any place. Do you think he is an impressive teacher?

Anonymous said...

Hi Stella,
I have known one teacher who is dedicated his time to his students.
He is always studying his subject and tries to do something for his students such as taking them to some events for educational purposes even on sundays. He seems to be very happy to do something for his students. Every student like him.

Amanda said...

Hi Stella,
Fortunately, I have one. Now, she's teaching at English Education department in Ewha Womans University. Actually, I wrote an essay about her a few days ago.
She was truly professional, positive and warm-hearted. Every student liked her. Nowadays, I miss her very much.