Tuesday, 24 June 2008

What is the most precious thing among what you have?

Hi everyone,
You have many thinkgs which you think are very valuable in your life. For me, the ring which my mother gave me before she died is one of the most precious things. Whenever I see the ring, it reminds me of my mother. Tonight, I really miss my mom.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Stella,
I'm glad you have such a precious memory of your mother and a physical reminder that you can hold on to.
For me, my most precious material possession is my computer because I use it for entertainment, work and communicating with my family. Before I had a computer, I couldn't talk with my parents very much because of the high cost of telephone calls but now we can use voice chat with a web camera every weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stella,
I'm sorry you miss your mom.
In my case I was robbed of my wedding necklace(big diamond) on the bus. I was very sorry. A few days later my husband presented me same necklace(imitation) to please me. Even though it was cheap, I was happy. Since then it became my precious thing.

hanah said...

Oh sweet Stella..
Sorry for your mommy. Anyhow very lucky to have something to remember your mother.

In my case, my simple wedding ring is very precious. In case of me, many times misunderstood not married by others, however, it shows and tells..