Sunday, 15 June 2008

What do you think the most important thing is for your happy life?

Sometimes I think about what makes me happy. I know that there are many factors for making happy life. In my opinion, a job, which I can do every day and where I can go every day, makes me happy. The job I do make me live and energetic. How about you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stella,
Whenever I see my children playing and talking each other, I feel happy and thank for God to give me this valuable treasure. I always regard my family is the first and everything to me. If they are happy, I'm happy, too.

hanah said...

I totally agree with you Stella. When I stayat home more than 3 years, I was almost going to crazy. That experience makes me think my job is a really important for me. And I think family is the most important one. I also enjoy with my husband family gathering, but when I was in all my family, just feel happy and they give great energy. As time goes by sisters are great supports, I think.

justin said...

Hi, Stella
I think you are a very optimistic and positive person. You seem to be quite satisfied with your job.
I envy you. To be honest I'm not so satisfied with my job. Taking a rest about a year would bring me a fresh new energy. Anyway I want to be like you as a teacher.

Jason said...

Hi, Stella.
I think everyone hopes to live happily every moment. There are many things to bring us happiness. Being promoted, getting rich, making reliable friends, and so on can be those things to bring us happiness. But, in my opinion, the short cut to happiness can be trying to be content with trivial things, such as cleaning house for my wife, riding bicycles with my son, having neighbors to have dinner together, having students to visit me, and so on.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stella.
As I get older, my way of thinking seems to be changed very much.
As I was young, I thought Only when I succeed or become famouse, I could feel happy. But nowdasys, I become enough wise to feel happy at every moment. Even the smallest things can give you happiness. The important thing seems to be inside of our mind. If we are satisfied with what we have, we are ready to be happy always.

Amanda said...

Hi Stella,
When I'm with people I like, I feel happy. I'm grateful that I can meet so many decent people here in this program.
In addition, I feel happy when I sing while listening to the music. ^^

Nicole said...

Hi Stella,
For me, the most important thing is to take action when I'm not happy about something. If I don't like an aspect of my life and I do nothing, then I deserve my unhappiness but if I try to make things better, then I will have that sense of satisfaction from trying.