Thursday, 15 May 2008

Are you happy in KNUE?

Hi, I'm Stella.
I'd like to know your feeling in KNUE.
What do you think the most interesting and rewarding things are in this program?

In my case, this program gives me refreshment for my life. Nowadays, I think I return to my university days. Sometims studying English makes me little difficult. But I am trying to think positively. Through this program, I'd like to have confidence in everything. I need your help!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Stella,
Your blog looks wonderful and you've written a great question.

The mother blog is at;
http://nicolesconversationclasses.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, I tried to be happy in this course. At first I regretted coming here, because it was a little bit stressed, but nowadays I'm used to be and I'm happy. Maybe three months after I leave here it'll be a wonderful memory to me. Try to enjoy being here!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stella.
What I got impressed the most in KNUE at first is that all of the trainees study very hard and have good abilities. I am sure the future of English ecuducation in Korea will be so bright, thanks to the teachers like them.
And I try to enjoy the time in KUUE because I know this is the good chance for me.

Amanda said...

Hi Stella,
I like your question because I'm very happy to be here.
This program is a great privilege to me since ,as you mentioned, I can be a "student" again.
Also, being with S2 teachers makes me so comfortable and happy.